This article gives step-by-step instructions on setting the maximum characters default in all the text boxes selected in the Quick Setup screen.
Set the Maximum characters in the Options window of Central Reporting System.
Note that this applies only to newly selected items in the Quick Setup screen. Items already in the Quick Setup screen will not be affected.
- Open Central Reporting System
- Click the Tools menu and Select Options.
- Set the Default Comment setting
- In the Central Settings window, go to the Default Settings section.
- In the Comment Max Chars field, enter the number of characters you require as the default for comments, eg 500.
- Click SAVE