Using Report Production Setup, open each Primary Summary template in turn in Microsoft Word and enable the setting which allows a table row to break across pages, saving each template when the changes have been made.
- In the Central Reporting System, click on the Report Production Setup icon.
- Expand QS_Sem1 or QS_Sem2
- Click on the yellow Primary Summary portion folder
- Click on the Subjects tab at the bottom of the screen to show subjects.
- In the Template column, locate the template which is named PrimSumm_00HG.dot.
- Double click on the template name “PrimSumm_00HG.dot” and the template will open in Word.
- In the Word template, right click in the table cell where the comment has been cut off (usually this will be the What StPref has achieved box).
- From the drop-menu, click on Table Properties.
- Click on the Row tab. Then tick the box that says “Allow row to break across pages”
- Click OK and save and close the template.
- Repeat steps 5 to 10 for the other Home group templates.