This article gives instructions on downloading and upgrading the Quick Vic Reporting software on a computer where it has previously been installed.
1. Download Upgraded Installation Components from here.
- Download both Admin32.exe and Teach32.exe by clicking on the links provided, saving them to an appropriate location. eg Your Desktop. Be sure to download the Windows Server version if upgrading an installation on a server.
2. Upgrade Report Coordinator and Update Server Computers
- Close any Quick Vic programs (such as the Central Reporting System, Update Server or Assessment Writer) which may be open on the computer.
- Double-click Admin32.exe and follow the instructions to install the required Administrator components, to the same location as the current version, usually C:\Program Files\Quick Vic Reporting.
- Repeat this process for the Teach32.exe file if these computers also have the Assessment Writer installed on them.
3. Upgrade Teacher computers
- Close any Quick Vic programs (Assessment Writer) which may be open on the computer.
- Double-click Teach32.exe and follow the instructions to install Assessment Writer, to the same location as the current version, commonly C:\Program Files\Quick Vic Reporting
4. Store for Future Installations
- For future installations, store the Setup.ini file and the two downloaded files in a folder on your school's network.