This article gives step-by-step instructions on how to suppress the printing of the summary graphic on Prep reports.
When printing the reports, the summary graphic may be suppressed by de-selecting the graphical items within the Primary Summary portion of the reports. When finished it is important to reselect the graphical items so the remainder of the reports print with the summary graphic included.
- Open the Central Reporting System
- Click on the Print Reports Icon
- After clicking on the Print Reports Icon the following window should be displayed
- Expand the Primary Summary Portion by clicking on the Primary Summary symbol
- De-select the Primary Summary Portion by clicking on the Primary Summary symbol - the ticks for each subject within the Primary Summary portion will be removed.
- Select the Subject
When printing reports from other classes in the school, ensure all the all the Primary Summary Portions are ticked. To do this, you must select the Primary Summary Portion which was de-selected in step 5 by clicking the Primary Summary until the image appears.