This article describes the process of fitting more part-page subjects to a single page of a student report.
By default, Quick Vic Reporting will create part-page report templates with rows 3.5cm high. After the part page portions of the student reports have been created in the Quick Setup screen, the document template may be opened and the table row height reduced in Microsoft Word via the Report Production Setup screen. In the below example, the row height is reduced to 2.5cm.
- Open Central Reporting System and click on the Quick Setup Icon
From the Generate Menu click Build All Subject Report Parameters
- Click the Report Production Setup Icon.
- Select the Primary Part Page Subjects portion and modify the Part page subject document template. eg. to modify the PrimPart_LIBRARY.dot file, double-click on PrimPart_LIBRARY.dot to open the PrimPart_LIBRARY.dot file in Microsoft Word.
- Click inside the VCOM1 section of the table
- From the Table menu click Table Properties
- Click on the Row tab
- Change the row height to At Least 2.5cms
- Click Save and close Microsoft Word.
Repeat steps 4-9 until all part page templates have been modified.