A Principal's signature can be easily added to the report templates by following the steps outlined below. In the example, a Principal's signature section is added to the Prep reports.
Using Report Production Setup, open each Primary Summary template in turn and insert a new row to the table underneath the Teacher Signature. Add the required text and save each template when the changes have been made.
- In the Central Reporting System, click on the Report Production Setup icon.
- Click on the Primary Summary yellow portion folder and the Subjects tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Double click on the "PrimSumm_00HG.dot" template. This will open the Prep template in Word.
- Scroll down to the Teacher signature and Date row of the table and insert the cursor at the position shown and press ENTER on the keyboard to insert a new row into the table underneath the Teacher Signature.
- Finally, then edit the bottom table row which you just pasted. Type in the words "Principal" in the left column and "Date" in the right column if you wish.
- When you have made the required changes, save the changes and close the Word template.
You will then need to repeat the same steps above for each of the other 6 year level templates i.e. PrimSumm_01HG.dot, PrimSumm_02HG.dot, PrimSumm_03HG.dot, etc.