This guide explains how to insert a page break between the Work Habits Graphic and the What the Student has achieved comment field.
Using Report Production Setup, open each Primary Summary template in turn and insert the page break in Microsoft Word, saving each template when the changes have been made.
- In the Central Reporting System, click on the Report Production Setup icon.
- Click on the yellow Primary Summary portion folder and the Subjects tab at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Template column, locate the 7 templates which are named PrimSumm_00HG.dot, PrimSumm_00HG.dot, PrimSumm_01HG.dot, PrimSumm_02HG.dot, PrimSumm_03HG.dot, PrimSumm_04HG.dot, PrimSumm_05HG.dot, and PrimSumm_06HG.dot
- Double click on one of these 7 template names e.g PrimSumm_00HG.dot and the template will open in Word.
- In the Word template, place the cursor where you want the page break inserted (usually this will be after the Work habits box, but before the What the student has achieved box).
- From the menu bar, click on Insert -> Break -> Page Break
- Save the changes and close the template.
- You will then need to repeat steps 4 -7 for the other 6 PrimSumm… templates.