When printing reports from the Central Reporting System to .pdf files using Adobe Acrobat version 8, the following error message may be encountered:
Error 5142 on line 21206 when printing reports using Adobe Acrobat 8.
This error is caused by an Adobe Acrobat setting which needs to be changed on the computer.
- Close the Central Reporting System.
- Click on Start > Printers and Faxes.
- Right click on the Adobe PDF printer > Printing Preferences.
- Click on the Adobe PDF Settings tab.
- Uncheck the "Rely on system fonts only; do not use document fonts" box.
- Click on Apply > OK.
- Then reopen the Central Reporting System and recommence printing to .pdf files.